Monday, October 31, 2005
Halloween
So we just had Edison's bday party this past weekend, and now it's Halloween. A lot going on outside, but we dressed up as Spider-man for school.
Mommy had to goto work early, so it was Edison & daddy. "I don't want Spiderman, it's itchy." Well, after coming home I believe the candy offset that. Our little Spiderman took some pix with Lyndsey as a black cat at school. S
tarted dinner on our own after milk, a little off but very good.
Just saw Robots which caught his eye on a poster at the video store, but we watched on pay per view. 24 hours of access, watched it twice. It cut off in the middle of the third.
Mommy had to goto work early, so it was Edison & daddy. "I don't want Spiderman, it's itchy." Well, after coming home I believe the candy offset that. Our little Spiderman took some pix with Lyndsey as a black cat at school. S
tarted dinner on our own after milk, a little off but very good.
Just saw Robots which caught his eye on a poster at the video store, but we watched on pay per view. 24 hours of access, watched it twice. It cut off in the middle of the third.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]