Tuesday, February 21, 2006
Edison's First Day of School
My first day... not so bad... so Mommy and Daddy think.
Daddy dropped me off... but didn't stay - the teachers said it would be better for me if he didn't stay.
I am supposed to take the International section in the morning for English then the afternoon is the Main section for Manderin, with nap and lunch in between.
When Daddy drops me off, I go off and play with all the new things in class.
Seems like a good start.
For dinner today, Daddy took me to Pizza Hut. In Hong Kong, Pizza Hut is like fine dining and a "hip" place to go. For me... I prefer my Ray's Pizza from 11th St. and 6th Ave. back home.
Daddy dropped me off... but didn't stay - the teachers said it would be better for me if he didn't stay.
I am supposed to take the International section in the morning for English then the afternoon is the Main section for Manderin, with nap and lunch in between.
When Daddy drops me off, I go off and play with all the new things in class.
Seems like a good start.
For dinner today, Daddy took me to Pizza Hut. In Hong Kong, Pizza Hut is like fine dining and a "hip" place to go. For me... I prefer my Ray's Pizza from 11th St. and 6th Ave. back home.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]