Wednesday, February 22, 2006

 

Edison's Second day of school

Daddy makes breakfast and takes me to school... but today Mommy picks me because Daddy has a work interview.

I see Mommy through the door and I am so happy to her!
Mommy sees me and is so happy too... she sees my face and knows that I am not at all happy.
She wants to cry too... she inspects me that all is ok because she loves me so, and notices a scratch on my face. She knows my little face so well.

I tell her Dennis scratched my face and I told Ms. Lee. Mommy starts asking the teacher, but she doesn't know anything. Mommy takes me home down the stairs and down the hill... we find a taxi and go back to Shama. Mommy will make sure Daddy takes care of this tomorrow.

On the way back I see Pizza Hut... I am sure to tell Mommy that Daddy took me to have pizza and I didn't like it.
The taxi ride takes us through some bright sunlight... I tell Mommy... it's bright outside and that we are approaching a tunnel so it won't be so bright anymore. Mommy is so proud that I am so smart.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]