Wednesday, February 15, 2006

 

In HK now!

Today we go to Hong Kong!
First a SUV comes to pick us up... we have so many suitcases! I get to go through a tunnel!
When we get to the airport, PauPau and GongGong are waiting to see us off.
While Mommy and Daddy are checking us in... I play with GongGong and PauPau gives me a bag of gummi bears. It's for my ears and the change in air pressure, but I'm not really supposed to have gummi bears until I poopy on the potty...
Actually... no candy, no soda, no ice cream, no cha-cha until I poopy on the potty. I added the cha-cha on my own - because I know I'm really not supposed to have tea. Mommy doesn't approve.

After checking in - we say bye to PauPau and GongGong - they are going to miss me very much... just like my YeYe and NaiNai. I will miss them all too.
We head for the business class lounge... which isn't as nice as the one in Hong Kong - but entertaining enough for me that Mommy and Daddy can handle it. I eat lots of salad sandwiches and apple juice. One of the toys Mommy bought me kept me and Daddy busy for a while... Zoob is what is it called. Just as fun as Legos - but different. Daddy builds me a robot and I built a tower.
The only bad thing was this mean man who sat in our seat on purpose just to be mean. Mommy talked to him and he went away - but I made sure to yell at him a little too because he was definitely not a nice man. Just wait until my Daddy gets back!

I am an extremely good boy through the airport and plane, so on the long long long ride I get some gummi bears. I want a red one, green one, yellow one, white one and orange one. Just to make sure I have one of each. Mostly I watched some DVD's Daddy bought me, played on a DVD Player from Uncle Walter (FuFu.) I watched Tom & Jerry - my favorite, while I dined on grapes. To Mommy and Daddy's surprise I went to sleep on time and slept 8 hours! Without any help of medicine like everyone was suggesting Mommy to do.
When I woke up, breakfast was being served... but I wasn't very hungry. Taking a break from DVD's - Mommy brought out one of the many things she bought me for the trip. It was this book that has 4 colors of tape... and you get to put tape all over the book in pictures.

I played with that until it was time for the plane to fall down - I mean land. On my first plane ride before - I remember when the plane was descending I said it was falling down... Mommy and Daddy said to say the plane is landing so I don't scare all the other people.

We get out of the airport and a mini-van takes us to our new temporary apartment... it is so humid... Mommy and I are not very comfortable in this weather. The skyline is beautiful... we see boats and mountains and bridges. We go through tunnels to get to the hotel.

Finally we get there... Shama... looks like cool place. I REALLY like the pillows and blankets.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]