Monday, February 20, 2006
Mommy's First Day at work
This morning, Mommy went to work. It was just me and Daddy at the apartment.
Daddy made some yummy French toast with the new tasty sugary syrup that Mommy bought since she couldn't find Maple Syrup.
Daddy also found Haagen Daz Green Tea ice cream for himself... I like the Melon one.
It has chunks of Canteloupe... I pick out all the Canteloupe.
We also went to my new school.
It's up a really big hill... but it looks really cool... so big!
And all the big buses! I want to ride one!
Daddy made some yummy French toast with the new tasty sugary syrup that Mommy bought since she couldn't find Maple Syrup.
Daddy also found Haagen Daz Green Tea ice cream for himself... I like the Melon one.
It has chunks of Canteloupe... I pick out all the Canteloupe.
We also went to my new school.
It's up a really big hill... but it looks really cool... so big!
And all the big buses! I want to ride one!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]