Thursday, April 13, 2006

 

Taikoo Shing, Hong Kong

When we used to get in the taxi after being here only almost 2 weeks, I used to say Times Square to Mr Taxi Man - just like Daddy. Now, after 2 months I say Taikoo Shing.

When I go to sleep I usually like to talk to my Mommy and tell how my day went. When we lived in New York, because she would work late missing dinner and bath time with me - she always made sure to try and be home for bedtime. Mommy would always ask me what I did that day and what happened at school. And now... she can't get me to go to sleep quietly without me talking to her. But I know she really doesn't mind at all, because most of the time I'm either singing myself to sleep or just telling her that I love her and like Daddy... then she tells me she loves me very much, reminds me that I love Daddy too and gives me a hug and a kiss.

Then this one time I said... "Taikoo Shing... Hong Kong." Mommy asked me if I liked it here... and I told her that I did. I miss everyone in New York... but it's not so bad here anymore.
I think Mommy finally sleeps better now too.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]