Monday, May 15, 2006
I love my Mommy!
It's Mommy's first morning back from Philippines.
We have a nice breakfast together. Just me and Mommy.
Then I remember I have something for Mommy. I tell Mommy - or rather what Mommy hears is "I have Nicholas" or something like that.
Mommy's thinking I have something from my friend Nicholas I want to show her. So she has this funny look... silly Mommy. Then I go into my schoolbag and pull out a necklace I made for Mother's day. She was so overjoyed, something from her pumpkin that he had so remembered to give her... Mommy wore it the minute I gave it to her, she gave me lots of hugs and kisses. Now none of Mommy's jewelry can compare to this most priceless piece made of string, cut straws and most of all Edison's love.
We have a nice breakfast together. Just me and Mommy.
Then I remember I have something for Mommy. I tell Mommy - or rather what Mommy hears is "I have Nicholas" or something like that.
Mommy's thinking I have something from my friend Nicholas I want to show her. So she has this funny look... silly Mommy. Then I go into my schoolbag and pull out a necklace I made for Mother's day. She was so overjoyed, something from her pumpkin that he had so remembered to give her... Mommy wore it the minute I gave it to her, she gave me lots of hugs and kisses. Now none of Mommy's jewelry can compare to this most priceless piece made of string, cut straws and most of all Edison's love.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]