Monday, May 01, 2006

 

Report Card?

Who's ever heard of a 3 year old receiving a report card? I think only the Chinese with previous British rule...

Daddy was actually disappointed... Mommy laughed. No "needs improvement" listed but even numbers of satisfactory and good job, despite his 2 "Super Job" certificates.
Daddy is being typical Chinese parent... he says what happened to all the good jobs?
Mommy is being Mommy... and says what can they possibly grade my 3yr old on?
Apparently "being tidy and neat", "crying easily(or not)" - yes they actually use the word crying... and "being creative" are things that can be graded. He's only 3!!!!
What planet is the school from? Perhaps one that starts with a U.
Ok. Mommy's become a little too open with her thoughts... she must calm down and keep this at a General Audience rating, so when I get bigger I won't be embarrassed what she says.

PS - Mommy hates my summer uniform. It's like a shirt that's on backwards... buttons down the back and collar in the front. It's cute if I were a girl or 1 year old. But I'm not either.
So we're hunting for plain white shirts to sew the school patch/logo... instant new comfortable summer uniform.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]