Friday, May 12, 2006

 

Where did Mommy and Daddy go?

Daddy has started his new job, and now Mommy has gone to Philippines. She took a plane and is staying over there, but she calls me everyday before I go to bed. Lucky for me KaoFu is here though.
I miss my Mommy so... but it has been very good to have KaoFu. He meets me at lunch time sometimes... but the good thing is I get to go on my school field trips because KaoFu is here.

One trip was to the beach! Sand again... but not Uncle Bill's sand. When we got to the beach KaoFu started putting suntan lotion on me... of course I don't want it. I give KaoFu a very hard time. Then he said it... "Mommy wants KaoFu to..." it really doesn't matter what it is, but Mommy wants me to do it. To KaoFu's delight, I let him put on the lotion. Nevermind the fact that Mommy really doesn't want me to lose my bak soot sootness (basically not get tanned.) ... but I actually did listen.

Daddy says I don't listen well to Mommy, because Mommy lets me get away with a little more and baby's me too... but Mommy thinks I do listen to her.

So, when KaoFu told Mommy that he pulled the "Mommy card" the first time and I did as asked, Mommy was touched because then she know how much I love her and that I listen to her even when she's not there.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]