Friday, June 09, 2006
KaoFu's leaving... : (
KaoFu is leaving... I'm so sad.
So, Nai Nai's come to visit on Daddy's request to help since KaoFu is leaving... I'm happy to see Nai Nai, but I don't want KaoFu to leave.
The morning KaoFu has to leave, we have a fun playing with my Zoob toys. While KaoFu was here we never got a chance to play Legos (Mommy forgot to bring them out.)
But one day, KaoFu put my toy trains out while I was in school. So when I came home I had this wonderful surprise waiting for me. I was elated and had so much fun! My KaoFu loves me so!
After KaoFu left, Nai Nai would pick me up from school... but then when I would come home, I would be looking for my KaoFu. But, he's not on the top bunk bed sleeping anymore.
Before KaoFu left, when Ms. Autumn would ask where KaoFu was, I would usually say sleeping. And when I would ask KaoFu to come meet me at school during my lunch and naptimes, he always did when he could... It always made me so happy that he did.
He loves me so and... I miss and love him so.
But at least I know I'll see him again at Christmas!
So, Nai Nai's come to visit on Daddy's request to help since KaoFu is leaving... I'm happy to see Nai Nai, but I don't want KaoFu to leave.
The morning KaoFu has to leave, we have a fun playing with my Zoob toys. While KaoFu was here we never got a chance to play Legos (Mommy forgot to bring them out.)
But one day, KaoFu put my toy trains out while I was in school. So when I came home I had this wonderful surprise waiting for me. I was elated and had so much fun! My KaoFu loves me so!
After KaoFu left, Nai Nai would pick me up from school... but then when I would come home, I would be looking for my KaoFu. But, he's not on the top bunk bed sleeping anymore.
Before KaoFu left, when Ms. Autumn would ask where KaoFu was, I would usually say sleeping. And when I would ask KaoFu to come meet me at school during my lunch and naptimes, he always did when he could... It always made me so happy that he did.
He loves me so and... I miss and love him so.
But at least I know I'll see him again at Christmas!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]