Saturday, July 15, 2006
I want my Mommy!!!
Ms. Gloria has now been with us almost a month...
At first I would not let her help with anything... still wanted only my Mommy.
I was so mean one time - I told Ms. Gloria to go home...
There was the one trip to Philippines that I really was not happy - the whole 3 days was I want my Mommy. Daddy was here, Nai Nai was here, and Ms. Gloria too, but I still only wanted my Mommy. Even when Mommy came home a day earlier I was still saying, "I want my Mommy." I caught myself a few times though and giggled with glee since Mommy was here already.
Mommy kept telling me that I should let Ms. Gloria help, my answer was usually no - I want Mommy to do it. But perhaps, it was the one time Mommy said for me to let Ms. Gloria help, so Mommy wouldn't be so tired... from then Mommy noticed that I slowly started not being as difficult, and would let Ms. Gloria help.
See I listen to Mommy, Daddy still thinks I don't. Mommy doesn't have to yell at me all the time for me to listen... as Daddy thinks is the case.
Anyway, Ms. Gloria / Auntie Gloria has become someone I can find comfort from on occasion now.
At first I would not let her help with anything... still wanted only my Mommy.
I was so mean one time - I told Ms. Gloria to go home...
There was the one trip to Philippines that I really was not happy - the whole 3 days was I want my Mommy. Daddy was here, Nai Nai was here, and Ms. Gloria too, but I still only wanted my Mommy. Even when Mommy came home a day earlier I was still saying, "I want my Mommy." I caught myself a few times though and giggled with glee since Mommy was here already.
Mommy kept telling me that I should let Ms. Gloria help, my answer was usually no - I want Mommy to do it. But perhaps, it was the one time Mommy said for me to let Ms. Gloria help, so Mommy wouldn't be so tired... from then Mommy noticed that I slowly started not being as difficult, and would let Ms. Gloria help.
See I listen to Mommy, Daddy still thinks I don't. Mommy doesn't have to yell at me all the time for me to listen... as Daddy thinks is the case.
Anyway, Ms. Gloria / Auntie Gloria has become someone I can find comfort from on occasion now.
Comments:
<< Home
Hi Guys,
Occasionally check out your blog. Glad to hear that you've found a decent Amah for Edison. After living over in Asia, do you think it'll be easy to transition back to the US?
Ellen
Post a Comment
Occasionally check out your blog. Glad to hear that you've found a decent Amah for Edison. After living over in Asia, do you think it'll be easy to transition back to the US?
Ellen
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
