Wednesday, July 26, 2006

 

Princess Olivia

The Wedding procession is about to start. Mommy is begging and pleading with me... candy, soda, gummy bears, twizzlers, jeally beans...
I still say no.

Then Olivia the blushing and breathtaking beautiful bride comes to say hello.
Mommy says to me - look here is Princess Olivia.
She needs Edison to be like a Prince and walk down the aisle by himself.
You could see my stubborness faultering... it was truly the fact that Olivia looked like Princess.
So, holding my pack of gummy bears (actually there were Hello Kitty from the airport meal.)
Finger on corner of mouth, as I do this now when stressed.
I start following the procession, behind the flower girls.
Mommy darts away and I keep walking... walking... and walking.
I make to the end - all by myself. Mommy and everyone are so proud.
I happily eat my Hello Kitty gummies.

Of course when I get back to Hong Kong, I tell Nai Nai that I was the ring boy for Princess Olivia and walked down the aisle all by myself like it was nothing at all.
Mommy wonders how convenient... as I continue to tell everyone I see that I was the amazing ring boy for Princess Olivia.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]