Thursday, July 27, 2006

 

Seattle and more

The day after Auntie Cousin Olivia's wedding we all went to Uncle Cousin Eric's house for a barbeque. So many of Mommy's cousins were there - we hardly see everyone now since Great-Grandpa Mei passed away. When I was a baby, there were always events happening that we would visit Great-Grandpa Mei back in NY.

Mommy gets so happy and sad when she thinks about all the holidays she used to have when she was little - with her grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins.
Happy that she had them, but sad that there aren't so many anymore...
One thing they used to have was the "Mei-Olympics" where the Aunt and Uncle generation would have sporting events against the nephew and neice generation. They played volleyball, basketball, relay races and softball. It was once a year for a few years.

Anyway, in Seattle - we went to a park near by and I played my first catch of a football.
Mommy kept getting panic attacks because the football is so hard and I am still he little baby.
After a few tries, I finally caught my first one!

Then Mommy even let me run through a sprinkler... that was fun and wet too.
This was a very fun trip!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]