Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Yie Yie's coming to visit
Nai Nai has gone to Taiwan to pickup Yie Yie.
They will come back and stay with us in Hong Kong.
It will be so much fun to have Yie Yie and Nai Nai here.
Then they will be leaving for a trip to Cambodia and China for church.
But before they leave - they take me to the Peak - where I explain to them that there is a broken green tram on the way up the mountain. And we take the Wan Chai ferry across to Tsim Sha tsui.
Later - Mommy leaves to go to US for Gong Gong's 60th birthday.
Daddy and I were supposed to go too - but we both start school and Mommy is working all week - so she is going by herself.
I know Mommy is going to miss us all very much. Poor Mommy.
They will come back and stay with us in Hong Kong.
It will be so much fun to have Yie Yie and Nai Nai here.
Then they will be leaving for a trip to Cambodia and China for church.
But before they leave - they take me to the Peak - where I explain to them that there is a broken green tram on the way up the mountain. And we take the Wan Chai ferry across to Tsim Sha tsui.
Later - Mommy leaves to go to US for Gong Gong's 60th birthday.
Daddy and I were supposed to go too - but we both start school and Mommy is working all week - so she is going by herself.
I know Mommy is going to miss us all very much. Poor Mommy.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]