Wednesday, October 25, 2006

 

after Birthday and my real Birthday...

We bring back 5 big bags full of presents.

When we get home... I am supposed to go to sleep before I can open any presents.

While I try to take my nap, my 5 big bags magically becomes 5 presents.
Mommy has her partners in crime, Pau Pau and Auntie Gloria opening my presents! Mommy doesn't like certain toys for me and just likes to screen them, plus she doesn't believe in opening all the presents at once - because then I don't truly get to enjoy each of them. Just too eager to open the next one, she just wants me to appreciate each one.

Luckily for Mommy - I don't notice that 30 presents in 5 big bags have some how become 5 presents. They did have a scare as I came out of my room to see what they were all doing. In the end, Mommy does feel bad that she's had the remaining presents hidden - but each progressing day I do get to open a few presents, so I do truly enjoy each one more than I would have otherwise.

On my real birthday - we had another small cake and more presents. I was a little confused because I already had my birthday - but it was still great fun.

The next day, Mommy gets an e-mail from my schoolmate and friend - Nicholas. Nicholas' Mom e-mailed to say what fun they had and the Nicholas asked his Mom to "ask Auntie when is Edison's next birthday party?"

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]