Friday, October 06, 2006
Chai Lao Si said...
It is Thursday morning - the day before the Friday before the Mid-Autumn Festival (8th month 15th day.)
It's time for me to bring my Deng Lung to school.
For some reason, the little light in my Deng Lung is broken.
It's 7:15 am. I go to school at 8:00am.
What do we do?
Daddy starts looking at it. Then decides to take apart the microphone piece where the batteries sit.
7:30am - now my Deng Lung is in pieces and something's broken so Daddy can't even put the microphone stick back together.
7:40am - Daddy has to leave for work, now Mommy's around.
I want to bring my Deng Lung to school. Mommy tells me it's broken , so I can't bring it to school.
7:50am - I start having a fit and tell Mommy and Ms. Gloria that Chai Lao Si said to bring it.
Mommy thinks I made that up... and continues to insist no Deng Lung, because Ms. Gloria has to fix it (BUY a NEW one - spelled out not spoken. Yes, I understand when they speak but not spell, yet.)
8:00am - I tell Mommy again, Ms. Chai Lao Si said to bring it. Still no Deng Lung for school.
We get to the bus stop for school, and everyone has their Deng Lung... except me.
I don't say anything and am a very good boy for not having my Deng Lung.
When I come home from school - my new Deng Lung is waiting for me.
So, next morning I bring my Deng Lung and extra lights too for school.
We get to the bus stop. I am the only one with a Deng Lung.
Moral of the story - I'm only 3 years old - but I know what I am talking about.
I said Chai Lao Si said... and Mommy didn't listen.
Today it was my turn to teach Mommy something.
The most impressive thing was that I was a very good sport over the whole thing... so Mommy was proud of me.
It's time for me to bring my Deng Lung to school.
For some reason, the little light in my Deng Lung is broken.
It's 7:15 am. I go to school at 8:00am.
What do we do?
Daddy starts looking at it. Then decides to take apart the microphone piece where the batteries sit.
7:30am - now my Deng Lung is in pieces and something's broken so Daddy can't even put the microphone stick back together.
7:40am - Daddy has to leave for work, now Mommy's around.
I want to bring my Deng Lung to school. Mommy tells me it's broken , so I can't bring it to school.
7:50am - I start having a fit and tell Mommy and Ms. Gloria that Chai Lao Si said to bring it.
Mommy thinks I made that up... and continues to insist no Deng Lung, because Ms. Gloria has to fix it (BUY a NEW one - spelled out not spoken. Yes, I understand when they speak but not spell, yet.)
8:00am - I tell Mommy again, Ms. Chai Lao Si said to bring it. Still no Deng Lung for school.
We get to the bus stop for school, and everyone has their Deng Lung... except me.
I don't say anything and am a very good boy for not having my Deng Lung.
When I come home from school - my new Deng Lung is waiting for me.
So, next morning I bring my Deng Lung and extra lights too for school.
We get to the bus stop. I am the only one with a Deng Lung.
Moral of the story - I'm only 3 years old - but I know what I am talking about.
I said Chai Lao Si said... and Mommy didn't listen.
Today it was my turn to teach Mommy something.
The most impressive thing was that I was a very good sport over the whole thing... so Mommy was proud of me.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]