Tuesday, October 10, 2006
More school antics
Yesterday when we were at lunch one of my friends was eating a dragon fruit... Gong Gong said how interesting... a black sesame cake. He's so silly.
Second day of school - and in the morning I ask Gong Gong and Pau Pau to come to lunch again... they can't say no. This time Pau Pau brings some fruit for me! I declare over and over - Wo you shui guo! I have fruit. Dragon fruit too! I never had it before - kind of like a kiwi Mommy says with the seeds. I eat it all up.
When Mommy comes home from work and hears I got them to school go again... she tells me "one more time" and that's it. I'm such a reasonable boy and know I've gotten special treat already say ok.
Second day of school - and in the morning I ask Gong Gong and Pau Pau to come to lunch again... they can't say no. This time Pau Pau brings some fruit for me! I declare over and over - Wo you shui guo! I have fruit. Dragon fruit too! I never had it before - kind of like a kiwi Mommy says with the seeds. I eat it all up.
When Mommy comes home from work and hears I got them to school go again... she tells me "one more time" and that's it. I'm such a reasonable boy and know I've gotten special treat already say ok.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]