Saturday, October 21, 2006
My Birthday is here!!!
Gong Gong, Pau Pau, Auntie Gloria, Mommy, Daddy and I start the day.
Carrying the 30+ wrapped party favors, party hats, table covers, name tags and empty bags... we're all ready for the big day.
While there - Mommy orders me a macaroni and cheese, so I am not hungry during the party. Little does she know - during the party I eat another entire plate of it while sitting with my friends because I was racing them to see who finished first. Mommy could not believe it.
When the clown arrived, he had come without his make-up on - and gave Mommy a slight scare, because she had only seen him once performing another birthday party at Ruby Tuesday. He turned out to be a really skinny young fellow. Pau Pau is so funny... she said why didn't he come all dressed and made-up already as the clown. She is so silly sometimes.
I get to enjoy some quiet time by myself in the play area of the restaurant.
Then the party gets started...
One child arrives, then another child with parents and another and another... steady stream for half an hour. Mommy's head is spinning, giving out names tags to know who everyone is and to know how many come. At the end of the day - all the tags are used and then some.
My cake was so cool... it had a cool red car made of chocolate sitting on top of a checkerboard choclate flag. We took some pictures... Lots of ooos and aaahhhs, then the other children started to come over and you could see all the little hands fidgetting to touch the cake. So Daddy tells the waiters to take the cake away - here I always have a fit, because I always want cake now and am afreaid ti doesn't come back. But before they take it away - my quick little fingers grab the chocolate square that had my name on it and start munching away. It's my birthday so I get to eat lots of chocolate if I like.
All the children have so much fun, they don't want to leave... some start crying. Then they figure out - party favors! Wrapped like little presents. How fast they all stop crying and patiently wait their turn to leave the party, say good-bye and get a party favor.
Daddy's made aquiantance with the ower because we had so many people, it was a record event for them. So the owner wanted opinions on how they did... and as people who know Daddy - his opinions are never in short supply.
For this half hour or so conversation, I get to play some more in the play area. There was one little girl who came really late, almost a half hour before the end of the party... so it was nice that she got to at least play some. I made a train/bus with all the kiddie chairs, I was the driver - it was a good time. The clown also made me a special rainbow balloon too!
What a great day!
All the children went home with their parents - no one was harmed, so it was a success. We carry the bags and bags of presents home.
Carrying the 30+ wrapped party favors, party hats, table covers, name tags and empty bags... we're all ready for the big day.
While there - Mommy orders me a macaroni and cheese, so I am not hungry during the party. Little does she know - during the party I eat another entire plate of it while sitting with my friends because I was racing them to see who finished first. Mommy could not believe it.
When the clown arrived, he had come without his make-up on - and gave Mommy a slight scare, because she had only seen him once performing another birthday party at Ruby Tuesday. He turned out to be a really skinny young fellow. Pau Pau is so funny... she said why didn't he come all dressed and made-up already as the clown. She is so silly sometimes.
I get to enjoy some quiet time by myself in the play area of the restaurant.
Then the party gets started...
One child arrives, then another child with parents and another and another... steady stream for half an hour. Mommy's head is spinning, giving out names tags to know who everyone is and to know how many come. At the end of the day - all the tags are used and then some.
My cake was so cool... it had a cool red car made of chocolate sitting on top of a checkerboard choclate flag. We took some pictures... Lots of ooos and aaahhhs, then the other children started to come over and you could see all the little hands fidgetting to touch the cake. So Daddy tells the waiters to take the cake away - here I always have a fit, because I always want cake now and am afreaid ti doesn't come back. But before they take it away - my quick little fingers grab the chocolate square that had my name on it and start munching away. It's my birthday so I get to eat lots of chocolate if I like.
All the children have so much fun, they don't want to leave... some start crying. Then they figure out - party favors! Wrapped like little presents. How fast they all stop crying and patiently wait their turn to leave the party, say good-bye and get a party favor.
Daddy's made aquiantance with the ower because we had so many people, it was a record event for them. So the owner wanted opinions on how they did... and as people who know Daddy - his opinions are never in short supply.
For this half hour or so conversation, I get to play some more in the play area. There was one little girl who came really late, almost a half hour before the end of the party... so it was nice that she got to at least play some. I made a train/bus with all the kiddie chairs, I was the driver - it was a good time. The clown also made me a special rainbow balloon too!
What a great day!
All the children went home with their parents - no one was harmed, so it was a success. We carry the bags and bags of presents home.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]