Thursday, October 12, 2006
Ocean Park!
I've been to Ocean Park with Daddy and Auntie Gloria when Mommy was away.
But this time Mommy, Pau Pau and Auntie Gloria go with me. (Gong Gong has figured out that ESPN here in Hong Kong carries major league baseball... and the Mets and Yankees are in the playoffs - so no tearing Gong Gong away from the TV.)
I saw a dolphin show, sharks, jelly fish, pandas (one eating and one sleeping) and lots of different fish. Mommy and Pau Pau hadn't seen some of these in their entire life! I love the huge aquarium they have, and can spend all day there...
There's fish almost as big as me!
My other favorite is the sky tram. It goes across the mountains and has a view of the water... so beautiful. Auntie Gloria said the first time we went with Daddy, Daddy held on so tightly to the handbars he was sweating because he was so nervous. Silly Daddy.
But this time Mommy, Pau Pau and Auntie Gloria go with me. (Gong Gong has figured out that ESPN here in Hong Kong carries major league baseball... and the Mets and Yankees are in the playoffs - so no tearing Gong Gong away from the TV.)
I saw a dolphin show, sharks, jelly fish, pandas (one eating and one sleeping) and lots of different fish. Mommy and Pau Pau hadn't seen some of these in their entire life! I love the huge aquarium they have, and can spend all day there...
There's fish almost as big as me!
My other favorite is the sky tram. It goes across the mountains and has a view of the water... so beautiful. Auntie Gloria said the first time we went with Daddy, Daddy held on so tightly to the handbars he was sweating because he was so nervous. Silly Daddy.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]