Monday, October 09, 2006

 

School bus...

I know that on occasion a parent will go on the bus with their child.
Nai Nai did it when I first started my summer school... I think Pau Pau or Daddy did as well before. I know Mommy did most recently when she came to my performance at school.

So of course I am going to ask Gong Gong first thing in the morning before going to school.
Mommy and Daddy are still asleep. Pau Pau and Gong Gong still jet lagged wake up with me.
It's their first school morning with me, they follow Auntie Gloria's lead a little bit.
In all the commotion, I ask "Gong Gong, will you go on bus with me? "
Gong Gong heard... "... bus with me" and replies "Yes of course"

We get to bus stop... Gong Gong does not get on bus... what's going on?
Mommy explains that Gong Gong did not hear properly what I said - but I respond "Other children have their Daddy on the bus."
You know I am right.
Sigh - Gong Gong and Pau Pau will stop by at lunch time instead.
That works too! I am a happy boy.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]