Wednesday, October 11, 2006

 

What a smart boy...

I always have fun with Gong Gong and Pau Pau. The other day I was going to sleep. They said I had to sleep like Sleeping Beauty. I say - "No... I'm Sleeping Boy."
I think a second... no wait! "I'm Sleeping Handsome."
They laugh and laugh at such a witty and clever grandson they have.

Nai Nai said that my teacher told her I know the rules, but just don't think they apply to me.

These days, Mommy is always saying, that she is going to have trouble with me... not because I don't behave, but because I am smarter than her and soon she won't be able have any more good reasons to tell me.

Which reminds her of a riddle. Mommy's Godparents - Nancy and Louis had bought her a shirt when she was about 6. She didn't understand it at the time, but does now of course.
It said:
Who is smarter?
Mr. Smarter or Mr. Smarter's baby?
Mr. Smarter's baby, because he is a little Smarter.

Pau Pau did something with the shirt... so Mommy doesn't have it anymore.
: (

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]