Monday, November 06, 2006

 

Gong Gong's having fun

Gong Gong has not been back to Hong Kong some 40+ years.
He's called one or 2 schoolmates, and gotten a list of many more now has contacted almost all of them.
Almost every other day, Gong Gong goes sightseeing and dim sum with different friends.

Mommy says it's like having a teenager in the house. Gong Gong goes out with friends everyweekend, is on the phone late at night almost everynight, sleeps late, receives calls late at night, says for us to not wait up for him or save dinner when he goes out and never calls home when late.

It's 10pm... do you know where your parent/grandparent is?
Mommy calls Gong Gong when it is after 10pm to find out where he is, and the answer is always I'm on the way home. One time Mommy told Gong Gong to leave name and phone number of the friend he was visiting... I guess that is what I have to look foward to.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]