Monday, November 13, 2006

 

Star of the week! (again!)

I am Star of the week!!! for being very helpful in class. Mommy and Daddy are pleasantly surprised, as they think my teacher has trouble keeping me engaged so never thought she would consider me a Star... but she did!

This is my second one, my first one was last semester for settling down in Manderin class - which is obvious since I never really spoke Manderin before. Anyway, this time it's the "International" section, so I go up on stage!
Actually - there might have been an assembly for the "Main" section, but Mommy and Daddy can't really read Chinese.

Mommy, Gong Gong and Auntie Gloria all come to my assembly hall!
I was so happy to have them be there with me!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]