Saturday, November 25, 2006
Why?
Yes you all know - the inevitable.
Once children learn to say and use "Why" they will.
I have learned to use "Why?"
And I am very good at using it. Mommy and Auntie Gloria don't know how to answer anymore.
Last weekend Mommy turned on what I call "wind" (air conditioning) at naptime. Then at bedtime she did not turn it on.
So I asked "Why?"
Because it is night time Mommy replied.
So I asked "Why?"
Because it was warmer at naptime and now is cooler Mommy said.
So I asked "Why?"
Because the sun went down. Finally a satifactory answer.
Since Mommy doesn't know how to answer sometimes, she's starting to ask me Why? and I always have something to say. Then she says Why? again, and I respond again. Yes, I always have an answer and response for everything... must come from being Daddy's boy.
During the week I have also been asking Auntie Gloria, "Why?"
Auntie Gloria ran out of reasons as well and now has a good reply...
"That's Why."
Mommy talking with her co-worker Ellen, she says... "Why not?"
Mommy hasn't said it yet... I wonder what my response shall be?
Once children learn to say and use "Why" they will.
I have learned to use "Why?"
And I am very good at using it. Mommy and Auntie Gloria don't know how to answer anymore.
Last weekend Mommy turned on what I call "wind" (air conditioning) at naptime. Then at bedtime she did not turn it on.
So I asked "Why?"
Because it is night time Mommy replied.
So I asked "Why?"
Because it was warmer at naptime and now is cooler Mommy said.
So I asked "Why?"
Because the sun went down. Finally a satifactory answer.
Since Mommy doesn't know how to answer sometimes, she's starting to ask me Why? and I always have something to say. Then she says Why? again, and I respond again. Yes, I always have an answer and response for everything... must come from being Daddy's boy.
During the week I have also been asking Auntie Gloria, "Why?"
Auntie Gloria ran out of reasons as well and now has a good reply...
"That's Why."
Mommy talking with her co-worker Ellen, she says... "Why not?"
Mommy hasn't said it yet... I wonder what my response shall be?
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]