Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Christmas in Hong Kong
This Christmas we had Gong Gong here already from my birthday.
But then Pau Pau came... then Kau Fu and Yee Yee... yippee!
Auntie Rona - Auntie Gloria's sister came over for dinner too! It was lots of fun.
Mommy asked Pau Pau to make eggplant parmigiana... because she can't find tasty one in Hong Kong. And Mommy ordered turkey (a few days before Christmas! again!) that was delivered! She ordered it so late, it was half price... silly Mommy. The next morning, Kau Fu made us brunch! Salmon and asparagus with homemade Hollandaise... it was sooooo yummmy. Pau Pau and Gong Gong were so happy to have some of Kau Fu's yummy cooking. I already was lucky to have lots of Kau Fu's cooking from last May when he stayed with us.
To make another special day - Mommy and Daddy bought tickets to "Happy Feet" at the special movie theatre at the mall - the Director's Club. We had 9 tickets out of the 16 seats.
Mommy, Daddy, Me, Kau Fu, Yee Yee, Gong Gong, Pau Pau, Auntie Gloria and Auntie Rona. We had almost the whole theatre! I ate lots of popcorn! Mommy did too, she loves popcorn as much as I do.
Mommy did make sure I had the salty one... not sweet... : (
But no matter, one day I was at the mall with Pau Pau and Gong Gong, and I got them to buy me the sweet one without them even knowing what hit them. Mommy told them she doesn't let me have the sweet one... and they said well they didn't know, but that I surely knew what I was doing. : )
Eventually, everyone had to go home... but not before Pau Pau got everyone sick with a stomach virus... I lost my baby fat. Mommy laments to this day, that my baby fat never came back.
But then Pau Pau came... then Kau Fu and Yee Yee... yippee!
Auntie Rona - Auntie Gloria's sister came over for dinner too! It was lots of fun.
Mommy asked Pau Pau to make eggplant parmigiana... because she can't find tasty one in Hong Kong. And Mommy ordered turkey (a few days before Christmas! again!) that was delivered! She ordered it so late, it was half price... silly Mommy. The next morning, Kau Fu made us brunch! Salmon and asparagus with homemade Hollandaise... it was sooooo yummmy. Pau Pau and Gong Gong were so happy to have some of Kau Fu's yummy cooking. I already was lucky to have lots of Kau Fu's cooking from last May when he stayed with us.
To make another special day - Mommy and Daddy bought tickets to "Happy Feet" at the special movie theatre at the mall - the Director's Club. We had 9 tickets out of the 16 seats.
Mommy, Daddy, Me, Kau Fu, Yee Yee, Gong Gong, Pau Pau, Auntie Gloria and Auntie Rona. We had almost the whole theatre! I ate lots of popcorn! Mommy did too, she loves popcorn as much as I do.
Mommy did make sure I had the salty one... not sweet... : (
But no matter, one day I was at the mall with Pau Pau and Gong Gong, and I got them to buy me the sweet one without them even knowing what hit them. Mommy told them she doesn't let me have the sweet one... and they said well they didn't know, but that I surely knew what I was doing. : )
Eventually, everyone had to go home... but not before Pau Pau got everyone sick with a stomach virus... I lost my baby fat. Mommy laments to this day, that my baby fat never came back.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]