Monday, July 30, 2007
New school & new home?
We've found a new school for me... Daddy's says it's a good one - Mommy's not so sure.
So Mommy searched on the internet for some information...
She found out that in June someone else's Daddy paid $1million HKD for a debenture for the school. I'm not sure how it works - but his little girl got a seat in the school.
Don't worry - Daddy and Mommy didn't pay anything, I guess during my 1 hr 15 minute "assessment" I showed them.
Since I'm in this good school, Daddy and Mommy have started to look at homes to buy.
Almost every weekend we look at many apartments. Most are stinky and old.
Mommy says the closest friend we have in Hong Kong is Rick the real estate guy... because we see him more often than anyone.
But sometimes when we walk by a person trying to sell us something or give us something,
I say... "No thanks gotta go..." with a shake of my head and a wave of the hand.
Just like my Daddy does.
So Mommy searched on the internet for some information...
She found out that in June someone else's Daddy paid $1million HKD for a debenture for the school. I'm not sure how it works - but his little girl got a seat in the school.
Don't worry - Daddy and Mommy didn't pay anything, I guess during my 1 hr 15 minute "assessment" I showed them.
Since I'm in this good school, Daddy and Mommy have started to look at homes to buy.
Almost every weekend we look at many apartments. Most are stinky and old.
Mommy says the closest friend we have in Hong Kong is Rick the real estate guy... because we see him more often than anyone.
But sometimes when we walk by a person trying to sell us something or give us something,
I say... "No thanks gotta go..." with a shake of my head and a wave of the hand.
Just like my Daddy does.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]