Monday, August 06, 2007
I'm sorry Pinky...
One day I came home after school and being the mischievous boy that I am, I accidentally got my pinky caught in the door.
Auntie Gloria being the worry wort - asked me what happened. I said it's nothing...
What I didn't know was she watched me confess to my little pinky later that night when I was in bed. I had hurt my little pinky - so I had to tell it I was sorry and that I would not do that again.
"poor pinky. i'm sorry pinky. you'll be okay my pinky..."
Everyone worries about me so - I must be more careful!
Auntie Gloria being the worry wort - asked me what happened. I said it's nothing...
What I didn't know was she watched me confess to my little pinky later that night when I was in bed. I had hurt my little pinky - so I had to tell it I was sorry and that I would not do that again.
"poor pinky. i'm sorry pinky. you'll be okay my pinky..."
Everyone worries about me so - I must be more careful!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]